Recommendation guide for your stay
Due to the current situation of COVID 19 we would like to be able to guarantee you the best service and maximum security. We encourage our guests to follow these recommendations:
- Try to respect the minimum distance of 2 meters between people inside the house and in common areas (gardens, patios)
- Airing the room several times a day helps renewing the air and reduces the permanence of the virus. Also, on your check out, leave the windows open so that the room is ventilated before the cleaning staff accesses it.
- During the cleaning of the room, it is forbidden to access the room while the staff is inside.
- Breakfast and check-out hours are always the busiest time of the day, it is recommended that you take into consideration possible crowds of customers in the hallways.
- Make use of the hydroalcoholic gels located at each entrance of the house before accessing it.
- It is recommended to wear a mask whenever you walk through the common areas of the house.
- Put your gloves or masks in the bins set up at the entrance of the house or in the bins in your room.
- If at any time you have any symptoms of fever or discomfort, please notify the staff immediately so that the appropriate protocol can be applied.
- If you need a mask or gloves, ask the staff for them.
- A manual with the cleaning processes of the rooms and common areas will be available to the client in case it is required.
- The departure times (12:00) must be respected to guarantee sufficient time for proper cleaning for the following guests.
- We have extra blankets and pillows available to the client, if you need them, request them from the staff.
If you have any questions, contact the staff, it has been properly trained so they can help you with it.